As of 9/26/16 Montana has the following providers practicing in the state:
- 660 advanced practice registered nurses
- 332 chiropractors
- 539 dentists
- 58 naturopathic doctors
- 175 optometrists
- 2250 physicians
- 42 podiatrists
Click here to access the real time Tracker Report.
theTracker welcomes the following new providers to Montana:
- Justin Roberts, MD – From Lubbock, TX to Livingston HealthCare
- Emily McMillan, MD – From Salt Lake City, UT to Billings Clinic Behavioral Health Center
- Daniel Sheibley, MD – From Philadelphia, PA to Billings Clinic Hospital
- Eric May, MD – From Austin, MN to Billings Clinic Hospital
- Gilbert Duritz, MD – From Berkeley, CA to Benefis Health System – East Campus
- Jamina Charles, MD – From Pittsburgh, PA to Benefis Hospitals
- Richard Carson, MD – From to Benefis Hospitals
- Sarah Evans, MD – From Cincinnati, OH to St. Peters Medical Group Maria Dean
- Alexander Bules, DO – From Westlake, OH to Benefis Hospitals
- Jaimen Dixon, OD – From Memphis, TN to Eyecare Professionals & Mountain Eyewear
- Christopher Wallis, DDS – From Cincinnati, OH to Big Sky Oral and Facial Surgery
- Julie Strong, DMD – From St. Louis, MO to Montana Root Canal Specialists
- Erica Stokke, DDS – From Los Angeles, CA to Stokke Family Dentistry
- Josef Schwartz, DDS – From Mt. Prospect, IL to Northwest Community Health Center
- Daniel Hurst, DO – From Warrensville Heights, OH to Billings Clinic Hospital
- Katherine Harris, MD – From Allentown, PA to Billings Clinic Cancer Center
- Paul Miller, MD – From Scottsdale, AZ to Benefis Orthopedic Center of Montana
Click here to download the real time Tracker Report into a spreadsheet.
- Physicians Assistants, Acupuncturists and Physical Therapists have been added to the WIM Tracking database. Stay tuned as we will be turning these providers on in the coming weeks.
- WIM has tracked 12 providers moving their practice out of Montana this month
- WIM has tracked 16 Montana providers moving their practice within Montana this month
- There are 13 mobile practices in Montana ranging from Mobile Imaging to Pediatric Care. Some travel the state, others provide care on a regional basis.
Click here to access the real time Tracker Reports.