ABOUT WIM TRACKING
WIM Tracking (WIM) is an independent, health workforce information services company. WIM’s data consortium provides state agencies, educational institutions, and non-profits with information services utilized within workforce reports, geospatial visualizations, and healthcare resources.
WIM Tracking makes health workforce data useful and accessible by powering practical tools with comprehensive data.
Current projects include:
- Telehealth Finder Collaborator: Arizona, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana
- TelehealthLocator Collaborator: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Hawaii, Pacific Basin Territories, Delaware, Mayland, Washington DC, Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee
- The Bright App: Behavioral Healthcare Directory
- Montana Provider Data Collection for HPSA Designation Management
- Montana HPSA Designation Management
- Montana Oral Health Workforce Assessment
- Montana MCTA Data Collection
- Montana Behavioral Health Workforce Assessment
WIM TRACKING LLC
Founded in 2016, WIM is an independent operation with team members in California, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
Founder & CEO
Senior Information Specialist