This form is best utilized by organizations that have multiple clinics under the same parent umbrella.
- Begin typing the name of the health system, select the name and push “search”
- A list of locations that will be included in the telehealth locator are listed in the resulting grid
- Use the “edit” button on the far-right column next to each site to update the following six fields:
- In-Person Services: What medical services does your facility provide in-person?
- Telehealth Offered: Is this facility a point of access for patients to access telehealth services?
- Telehealth Services: What telehealth services can patients access through this facility?
- Remember, these fields will be used to help patients identify this facility as a point of access to in-person and telehealth services.
- Translation Services: If you provide telehealth services, do you offer translation services for the telehealth visit?
- Telehealth Only: If you only provide services via telehealth, select yes.
- Telehealth Only Service Area: If you only provide services via telehealth, in which states are services provided?
- New Patients: Are telehealth services available to new patients?
- Telehealth Access: What options describe your telehealth services?
- Telehealth Coordinator: Who should we send this form to next year?
- Email: What is the email for the person we should send this form to next year?
- Push update and “edit” the next location
If you have questions, comments, or would like to review the form with someone please contact Jena Smith:
Jena Smith, email@example.com or (406) 640-1230