Join Our Team at WIM Tracking LLC
WIM Tracking is an independent, health workforce research and information service provider. WIM assists state agencies and nonprofits with health workforce information as a service. The company is based in Montana, however, provides services across the U.S. The company was established in 2016 and currently includes 4 employees; the CEO (Seneca, SC), Senior Database Administrator (California), Database Administrator 1 (Seneca, SC) and Database Administrator 1 (Tennessee).
Job Description: Information Administrator – Seneca, SC (Hybrid In-Person & Remote)
Projected Hire Date: 12/1/2022
Salary $42,000/year, 32 Hours per Week, M-Th
Information Management (50%), Project Assistance (40%), Administration Assistance (10%)
The Information Administrator will work alongside the CEO to manage information related to healthcare services across the U.S., assist in projects related to information management and healthcare service research. This person will work with other Information Administrators and the Senior Database Administrator to meet project deadlines. All employees work remotely. This position will start in-person (90-day probation period) and move to remote work.
Key Work Assignments and Duties:
The Bright App: The Bright App is a statewide, mobile-friendly web application that houses information on Montana’s mental health counselors and other mental health service providers. The Bright App allows anyone to easily locate mental health providers based on specialty and location.
- Data entry to keep track of mental health professionals in Montana
- Phone calls to mental health professionals to inquire if their practice is still active
- Network with community organizations and collaborate regarding resource management
- Conduct quarterly email campaign to providers
- Conduct annual paper mailing to providers
- Help improve data maintenance processes
Telehealth Finder and Telehealth Locator: WIM conducts outreach to healthcare facilities in 31 states and 6 US territories to learn about their telehealth programs. This information is provided to telehealth resource centers across the U.S.
- Data entry to track telehealth services provided by healthcare facilities
- Phone calls to healthcare facilities, medical directors, telehealth managers
- Quality check work of Database Administrators
- Assist in training Database Administrators
- Participate in zoom meetings with clients
- Manage team deadlines
Workforce Assessments: WIM supports state agencies in the development of health workforce reports. These reports help demonstrate the current and future supply of various provider types.
- Review workforce data and present it within a report to decision makers
- Interview medical professionals and association CEOs via Zoom
- Host Zoom meetings
Other duties as assigned
- Participate in zoom meetings with potential clients
- We do not have technical support at this point, so you will troubleshoot computer hardware issues
- WIM is consistently growing, and new opportunities may provide for employee growth within the company
- 4-year bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in an office setting or 6 years of experience in an office setting
- Preferred applicant is one who has experience working in healthcare
- Passing score of WIM Tracking attention to detail and critical thinking skills assessment
- Ability to meet all at home office requirements outlined below
- Ability to meet in/work in Seneca SC
Skills: Writing, communication (phone, email, video conferencing), organizational, detail oriented, critical thinking, networking, computer literacy, self-sufficiency, independent working, problem solving, information management, database management
Office Requirements: The Information Administrator will work alongside the CEO in the CEO’s home office in Seneca, SC for the first 90 days of employment. Upon completion of the 90-day probation period and upon approval by the CEO, the Information Administrator will then work from their home office. There may be projects that require the Information Administrator to work in-person with the CEO and/or travel once or twice per year for in-person team meetings.
- Internet connection (broadband/home internet) (stipend used to cover work use)
- Utilization of your own cell phone (a Google voice phone number and call management provided by WIM) and data plan (stipend used to cover work use)
- Employee to provide their own desk, chair, electricity, safe work environment
- WIM will provide you with a company computer, monitors, and software to be returned if employment concludes. Employee will be responsible for setting up the computer and keeping it in working order.
Home Office Stipend, QSEHRA Healthcare Insurance, PTO, Flexible 32 Hour Work Week, Community Outreach Program
Home Office Stipend: $100 cell phone and internet stipend/month ($1,200.00/year)
QSEHRA Healthcare Insurance: Employee will register for a medical and/or dental plan on healthcare.gov. WIM will reimburse the employee $400.00 per month through a QSEHRA. This will be tax free health insurance contribution of $4,800.00 per year. This is the only option available for the health insurance benefit.
PTO: 120 hours per year: 20 hours front loaded; 10 hours earned every 2 weeks (3 full weeks of paid vacation or personal leave)
- Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- President’s Day
- Columbus Day & Indigenous People’s Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Eve through Thanksgiving Friday
Flexible Schedule: 32 hours per week
- 28 hours: M – Th 9am – 5pm (an hour lunch is available to be taken at any time)
- 4 hours flex to be completed when most inspired to finish tasks
Option to Participate in Community Outreach Program: Upon completion of the 90-day probation period, full time employees can participate in this program. Employees may use 2 hours per week, or 8 hours per month, of their work time to do community outreach. The intention of this program is to create community engagement opportunities for WIM Tracking employees that are meaningful and address a need in their local area. At the same time, we recognize that participating in these activities will also enrich the lives of our employees by allowing them to connect face to face with others outside their normal workspace.
Travel: There may be opportunities for travel to networking events, educational conferences, and team building functions.
How to Apply:
Applicants, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Selected applicants will be invited to a one on one first look meeting via Zoom. A WIM employee will provide the applicant with a look at the duties of the Information Administrator. During that meeting, the WIM employee and applicant will determine if the applicant may be a fit for the position.
- If a fit has been determined, the applicant will be instructed to complete an online skills assessment.
- If the applicant passes the skills assessment, a WIM employee will reach out to the applicant to schedule an in-person interview with the CEO.