PLACE THE BRIGHT APP ON YOUR WEBSITE
Stream The Bright App directly from your website and help your website visitors find a mental health care provider in Montana. This service is free, thanks to WIM Tracking. To get the web-app for your website, simply complete this registration form. Upon registration, you will receive an email that includes three coding options that you will copy and paste into the back end of your website.
ABOUT THE BRIGHT APP
The Bright App is a statewide, mobile-friendly web application that houses practice information on Montana’s behavioral health providers. The Bright App allows anyone to easily locate mental health providers based on specialty, location and gender. Best of all — The Bright App can be placed on any website with a simple piece of copy and paste code. The App will be public facing and free to use by all. The web-app is available, the data behind the app will be continually updated with help from Montana’s providers.
The Bright App is designed for anyone seeking or referring mental health services in Montana.
For the Public:
- School systems
- Pre-release centers
- Detention facility discharge coordinators
- County jails
For Healthcare Providers:
- Nursing homes
- Public health departments
- Urgent care facilities
- Emergency Rooms
For Allies in Mental Health:
- Organizations that want to provide behavioral health provider data to their peers, website visitors or members
- Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Physician Assistants
- Licensed addiction counselors (LACs)
- Licensed professional counselors (LCPCs)
- Clinical social workers (LCSWs)
Providers who practice in school based settings, correctional facilities, VA and IHS are not included. Please contact these facilities directly for services. Providers may also request to be excluded from the app.
This online mental healthcare directory is unique because:
- The data will be actively maintained in tandem with WIM Tracking’s already existing health workforce data maintenance routine.
- The Bright App can be hosted on an unlimited number of websites across Montana. A simple piece of copy and paste code will allow the entire App and data to stream directly onto another website. Now everyone can host this resource, but not have to maintain the data.
- It is inclusive of all providers across the state at no charge to them and regardless of network affiliation.
Yes! It is mobile friendly, but web-based so users don’t need to download anything to access it.
Yes! Users can navigate the app utilizing only their keyboards.
To place The Bright App on your website, simply complete this registration form. Upon registration, you will receive an email that includes three coding options code that you will copy and paste and place in the back end of your website.
Do you have suggestions that could help make The Bright App even better?
Jena Smith (406) 640-1230 or email@example.com